Phoebe Pierpoint, founder and CEO of Your Life Architect, joins the Positive Polarity Podcast this week as her and Dave talk about what is standing in your way right now. They talk about two different types of people and how changing your mindset is the key to being successful in business and in life. They discuss thriving versus surviving and some self-care strategies to develop new habits and a new way of thinking.
Phoebe is a mindset and peak performance coach that helps entrepreneurs take back their time and energy to start enjoying their life & business again. After spending a decade working her way up through nearly every role in business to operating 7-figure companies, she found that business strategy is only about 10% of the recipe for success. The other 90%, that is often overlooked, is tied to mindset. Her method blends business growth strategies with mindset and peak performance practices that lead not just to growth in business, but in all areas of life.
Get In Touch:
Tip of the week:
Take a second to pause and question everything you are doing.